About this product
Hibi means ‘day to day’, or daily, in Japanese. It was given with the hope that you would keep it around you every day and freely enjoy its fragrance, matching each day’s mood or occasion.
Hibi 10 minute aroma started with a match factory and an incense factory on a mission: to create a new product from two crafts. The result is a collection of incense matchsticks.
- Delicate incense
- Made in Japan
- Incense from Awaji Island
- Matches from Harima
- 8 matchsticks
- Includes a small inflammable mat
- Sandalwood: to let go tensions and reflect on your inner self.
- Japanese Cypress: to soothe a restless mind and clear your thoughts.
- Cinnamon: to invigorate a low spirits and regain a positive state of mind.